A strong digital presence enforces your company’s dominance in the online market, increases your website traffic, increases sales and improves responsiveness.
Don’t have a website yet?
Find out more about our Website Design services.
-What We Deliver-
Create a fully responsive and optimised website
Generate a social media presence
Create email campaigns
Produce SEM campaigns
Research competitor’s campaigns
Oversee online analytics
Provide on going support and reports
Why your online business needs Digital Marketing
DIGITAL MARKETING IS KEY IN PROVIDING CUSTOMERS EASY ACCESS TO YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE.
While having basic optimisation helps; it restricts your website’s visibility in search engines and your website’s overall responsiveness. Having a digital marketing campaign however will: –
Increase customer leads
Increase online sales
Increase your online presence
Everything is fast paced online; are you keeping up with your competitors or is your strategy leaving you behind?
Having an effective digital marketing strategy and a professional website for your business is a guaranteed formula for success.
OUR DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES
What is SEO?
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
Why do I need SEO?
- Improves your sites visibility in Search Engines
- Improves your website’s responsiveness & credibility
- A good performing SEO helps you stand out against competitors online
- 82% of marketers who invest in SEO frequently see a positive ROI
- SEO enhances Social Media Marketing & Social Media presence
Search Engine Marketing
What is SEM?
Search Engine Marketing or SEM is Pay Per Click Advertising that is used on search engines primarily Google in the form of Ad Words. This is a cost effective way to promote your business through search engine results pages. With search engine advertising you only pay when someone clicks on your advert.
Why should I invest in SEM?
Improve your sales and get more customers. Research has shown that 43% of all ecommerce traffic comes from Google’s search engine alone, and 23% is generated from Google Ad words.
SEM comes with many benefits: –
- SEM Improves your online presence
- Allows you to target relevant customers
- Ad words search engine adverts are cost effective
- Search engine marketing is proven to yield immediate results
- Responses can be measured in real time through analytics
What is Email Marketing?
Email Marketing is a simple way of staying in contact with your customers and reaching out to new ones. Businesses across the UK and worldwide already use email marketing as a cost effective way to stay at the forefront of customers minds and to help increase revenue.
Why should I use Email Marketing?
- Email out performs Twitter and Facebook for selling online.
- It’s a simple way of staying in contact with customers and reaching out to new ones.
- Email marketing improves customer loyalty
- Helps your business stay at forefront of customers minds
- Increases brand awareness
- Drives more sales leads
Find out how we can drive your company’s success online.
Flexible finance solutions
For your investment…
We are now providing finance packages on all of our services.
We know that in order to stay ahead the capital outlay can overstretch budgets. Which is why we are now providing finance solutions that are tailored to suit your business needs.