In Summary, Digital Marketing is the promotion of products or brands via one or more forms of electronic media. Advertising methods that are used as part of a strong digital marketing strategies for businesses include promoting online via means of having a good responsive website design, an active social media and blog campaign and utilising SEM and SEO tactics. This involves using search engine promotion such as Google Adwords and optimising website keywords, titles, descriptions and images.
Need more details? See Do you have a good Online Marketing Strategy? blog for more information.
See our blog – TV Advertising and Online Business.
Why Digital Marketing Is Important
Digital media is incremental in providing consumers access to your businesses information anytime and anywhere. Online trends indicate that Digital media is an ever-growing source of social interaction and e commerce, because of this consumers expect access to your companies brand or product 24/7. Everything is fast paced online, are you keeping up with your competitors or is your strategy leaving you behind?
Thanks to the increasing accessibility of online content, consumers are no longer just aware of what your strategy says about your brand, but what the media, friends, relatives, colleagues, etc., are saying about your brand as well. Because of this wealth of information research has shown that customers are more likely to believe the media and online reviews over your message. People want brands they can trust, companies that know them, communications that are personalised and relevant, and offers tailored to their needs and preferences. Which is why having the right strategy is important in getting the right message across and gaining more customers.
Challenges of Digital Marketing
- Customers use multiple digital channels and a variety of devices that use different protocols, specifications and interfaces – and they interact with those devices in different ways and for different purposes.
- Digital marketing is fairly low cost, when compared with other forms of advertising media such as print and television. Due to this low cost even smaller businesses can take advantage of the benefits of online. As a result, the competition is much higher, making it more difficult to reach customers without having a good strategy in place.
How to get digital marketing right. Here are a few pointers to digital marketing success:
- Relationships – Build a customer response through use of digital media channels. This includes Websites, Social media,Search engine Marketing etc.
- Social – Respond to and create innovative customer interactions on social media and other channels such as email marketing etc.
- Research – It is important you get the results from all digital marketing reports in order to make accurate and quick decisions. Speed is everything online.
- Competitors – It is crucial you always monitor your competitors digital marketing performance.
Unsure where to start with Digital Marketing? Or maybe you don’t have the time to do this yourself?
Whatever your reasons we can help.
We offer full website design and build services and host your company’s website on our secure, high-bandwidth servers, ensuring it is available to your customers 24/7 365 days of the year. In addition to these services we know that a website will only be successful if your customers can find it easily in Google, because of this we can optimise your site as part of the design process plus provide ongoing digital marketing services. As a result you get a professional looking website, fully optimized for SEO with ongoing support from our digital team to assist in developing your online presence.
Whatever you need we can build it.
Find out more about our Website Design, Hosting and SEO Services
Alternatively feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org